Friday, March 5, 2010

Special Days In March


You might want to mark your March calendar for the following very special days :

March 1st

March 2nd


  • Dr. Seuss's Birthday
    Born in 1904.



  • March 5th


  • Multiple Personalities Day    This is a very important one on my calander ! LOL !

  •  

  •  
    March 9th
    Panic Day  Personally , I think this is another underrated day !


    March 14th
    Potato Chip Day  How in the world is this NOT a national holiday ????


    March 16th


  • Everything You Do Is Right Day  

  • Here is another prime example of a perfectly great day to celebrate !


    March 17th
    St. Patrick's Day    Now WHO doesn't celebrate this one ???


    March 20th


  • Big Bird's Birthday  Can't forget Big Bird for heavens sake !!!





  • March 22nd
    Goof Off Day  One more over looked national holiday ! Who is in charge of this department anyway ????




    March 26th


  • Make Up Your Own Holiday Day   Ok ! Now we are talking !!! I think I will name mine .... Daydream Day and Eating All The Chocolate You Want Without Gaining A Pound Day !




  • March 27th


  • National "Joe" Day
    Everyone who hates their name can be called Joe this day.   Summer ... this one is for you honey !





  • March 28th


  • Something On a Stick Day  Now people here in Libya will like this since Sheshkabob falls in this category !



  • I guess I have covered the most important days here. Any I left out ?

    painting by Joy Argento "Tribute to Green Eggs and Ham" 

    2 comments:

    Lebeeya said...

    March 29

    Lebeeya's Birthday
    Born in 1984


    I like the Potato Chip day! Do we celebrate by eating potato chips all day? I could do that.

    on the edge said...

    WHAT a FANTASTIC day for your birthday girl !!!!Potato chip day is every day here in the Condo , lol . And that will explain a whole if you ever met me , lol !!!!
    What cha gonna do on your special day ?????