Monday, April 20, 2009

Blog Award !

Hey, y'all ! look what I got .... my very 1st Blogger award from Tomus Arcanum . Thanks so much Tomus ! This is really fantastic !!!

The award is:
  • a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.

  • to seek the reasons why we all love blogging.

The aims of this award:
  • Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
  • Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
  • Answer the award's question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
  • Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
  • Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
I do love to blog and share my in's and out's with you all . My soap box , moans and groans too .I also like to read about you as well and your blogs .

It is a very small world we live in. When some one in Brazil can reach out and touch my life here in Tripoli , that just goes to show you how inter connected we all are and how important it is too open our minds and hearts to others in different parts of the world .To be more receptive to new cultures, experience new thoughts , to view the world from a different prospective . A butterfly in a forest can flutter her wings and the breeze from that flutter will be felt around the world . Can you feel the breeze ?

I would love to pass this award on to my mentor , Khadijateri , of course.
I would also like to pass this award on to .......

My Personal Space- PH for always being thought provoking .

The next person would be Anglo-Libyan who always has something interesting and new to share about Libya .

Here is my little sister Pinky that writes of love , children , life away from home and so many other things .

Then there is KhedegahMc who has married a Libyan .He lives here in Libya while she is stuck in Ireland .This all about her adventures of Life .

I of course love Rosebud's blog about her new life in the States and her memories of her old one here in Libya .

And to all the other bloggers out there ..... Keep up the good work !

OTE



4 comments:

naohama said...

Congrats!! You really deserved this award and many to come.
Keep it up.

Rose Bud said...

I think this award is well deserved. I love reading your blog.

NuNa said...

LOVELY POST, I LIKE IT ...

Khedegah said...

Salam Sis,

Mubaroock can not thinkl of a peron more deserving, as you have reached out to me, and I consider you one of my friends!.
Yeah so true about been Interconnected. ''9 degrees of Seperation'' and all ...hahahaha

Thank you so much for the mention sis...It is one of those rare moments where I am actually (almost) speechles....
Your Sis, and Friend
Khedegah
xxxx