The award is:
- a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
- to seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
The aims of this award:
- Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
- Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
- Answer the award's question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
- Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
- Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
It is a very small world we live in. When some one in Brazil can reach out and touch my life here in Tripoli , that just goes to show you how inter connected we all are and how important it is too open our minds and hearts to others in different parts of the world .To be more receptive to new cultures, experience new thoughts , to view the world from a different prospective . A butterfly in a forest can flutter her wings and the breeze from that flutter will be felt around the world . Can you feel the breeze ?
I would love to pass this award on to my mentor , Khadijateri , of course.
I would also like to pass this award on to .......
My Personal Space- PH for always being thought provoking .The next person would be Anglo-Libyan who always has something interesting and new to share about Libya .
Here is my little sister Pinky that writes of love , children , life away from home and so many other things .
Then there is KhedegahMc who has married a Libyan .He lives here in Libya while she is stuck in Ireland .This all about her adventures of Life .
I of course love Rosebud's blog about her new life in the States and her memories of her old one here in Libya .
And to all the other bloggers out there ..... Keep up the good work !