Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ramadan 1st Week

I am sitting here wondering what to write about. At night when I go to bed my mind just goes off on all sorts of things to talk about , but now I am here staring at this blank screen .... well , phew , not a darn thing. 

Moe has stopped going to the gym since it is Ramadan and is in the Condo with me 24/7. Don't get me wrong, I love the man ... BUT ... 24/7 is too much of a good thing if you know what I mean? Oh , he is so nice and obtrusive, but he is ALWAYS there! I feel like he is sucking all my air. I am the sort of person the cherishes her down/ alone time. I think I might have made a good hermit in Medieval times , maybe if I had a good book to keep me company .

Other than that , things have been going smoothly here for the two of us this Ramadan. I am reading the Quran everyday. I am having to revise my arogant thoughts that I will die and go straight to Heaven , lol. I have read the Quran many times over the years and I always get something new from it whenever I read . This time, I am finding that it is the little things that are gonna be my down fall if I don't change my wicked ways. I am trying , but I am such a sinner, lol , that I fear there maybe no hope ! LOL ! I think I better get off the computer now and go try to save my soul! Peace out , OTE

No comments: