Thursday, December 30, 2010

Senior Texting Code



Since seniors are texting and tweeting more and more there appears to be a need for a STC (Senior Texting Code).  If you qualify for Senior Discounts this is the code for you. 
  • ATD ~ At The Doctor's
  • BFF ~ Best Friend Farted
  • BTW ~ Bring The Wheelchair
  • BYOT ~ Bring Your Own Teeth
  • CBM ~ Covered By Medicare
  • CUATSC ~ See You At The Senior Center
  • FWB ~ Friend With Beta Blockers
  • FWIW ~ Forgot Where I Was
  • FYI ~ Found Your Insulin
  • GGPBL ~ Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low!
  • GHA ~ Got Heartburn Again
  • IMHO ~ Is My Hearing-Aid On?
  • LMDO ~ Laughing My Dentures Out
  • LOL ~ Living On Lipitor
  • LWO ~ Lawrence Welk's On
  • OMMR ~ On My Massage Recliner
  • OMSG ~ Oh My!  Sorry, Gas!
  • ROFL-CGU ~ Rolling On The Floor Laughing-Can't Get Up
  • SGGP ~ Sorry, Gotta Go Poop
  • TTYL ~ Talk To You Louder
  • WAITT ~ Who Am I Talking To
  • WTP ~ Where's The Prunes?
  • WWNO ~ Walker Wheels Need Oil  
  GGLKI ~ Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking In

     NCDCWPH ~ Never confuse denture cream with preparation H

3 comments:

ibeebarbie said...

Oh my goodness, this is really funny. Thanks for sharing.

Queen O'Danile said...

looooooooooooooooool....i'm posting this to my FB---u r, as usual, a HOOT!

Ellen Keim said...

The only problem with this list is that I'll never be able to remember it! (Another sign of senioritis.) Thanks for posting. I always enjoy your blog.