Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Forgetter Be Forgotten

Got this in my latest bath of emails last night and had to post it because it is so true , lol !

Forgetter Be Forgotten


M
y forgetter's getting better,
But my rememberer is broke
To you that may seem funny
But, to me, that is no joke


F
or when I'm 'here' I'm wondering
If I really should be 'there'
And, when I try to think it through,
I haven't got a prayer!


O
ft times I walk into a room,
Say 'what am I here for?'
I wrack my brain, but all in vain!
A zero, is my score.


A
t times I put something away
Where it is safe, but, Gee!
The person it is safest from
Is, generally, me!


W
hen shopping I may see someone,
Say 'Hi' and have a chat,
Then, when the person walks away
I ask myself, 'who the hell was that?'


Y
es, my forgetter's getting better
While my rememberer is broke,
And it's driving me plumb crazy
And that isn't any joke.


C
AN YOU R ELATE???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before it was the elderly who always forgot ,now I see my young cousins who cant remember a thing told them 5-10 before..

They say that if you use numbers then you supposedly wont get Alzeimers-will have to wait and see :-)
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Been there, done that... Can't remember why

AV
http://netherregionoftheearthii.blogspot.com/
http://tomusarcanum.blogspot.com/
http://thingsthatfizz.blogspot.com/

Rose Bud said...

That happens to me all the time.

Serena said...

Me relate? Of course not! Aaaa...can you tell me what day it is?